LifeLine provides an fully accredited education program with the goal of getting all students caught up and on track to return back home and back to school.
Here at LifeLine we offer a fully accredited school curriculum and we have a lot of flexibility to make up credits when needed and get your student back on track. The school program offers core subjects and elective courses, parent-teacher conferences, mid-term reports, and report cards. Our education team will do a credit audit to match up the needs for each student. With rare exception, we can enroll new students and match up credits any time of year so you don’t have to wait for a semester break to salvage credits when other aspects of their life are falling apart as well.
School at LifeLine offers:
- Academic curriculum tailored to individual needs/learning styles.
- Integration of scholastic performance with character development.
- Structured program for continual educational support and guidance to achieve maximum academic experiences.
- An environment that fosters improved self-esteem, organizational skills, and a heightened self-awareness, encouraging independent thinking and self-reliance.
- A chance for each student and family to understand the underlying issues that may be interfering with the student’s academic performance. We offer the opportunity to re-direct those issues from difficulties to positive challenges for a brighter future.
- 10:1 Student/Teacher ratio or better for individual attention and follow-up.
- Accommodation of individual needs.
- Adaptable and flexible in make-up courses to meet graduation requirements.
- Assistance with mainstreaming student back into public school.
- Multidisciplinary teamwork with LifeLine Counselors, Certified teachers and USOE approved teaching materials.
- Special education services are provided in addition to the daily courses if the student comes in with an IEP from their previously attended school